- This tournament is open to any bowler who has reached
his or her 60th birthday and has bowled at least 30
strings in a league in a M.S.C.B.A. member house.
- All entries must come through a member house and
all averages must be verified by responsible personal
of that member house.
- These tournaments are open to any bowler who has
a current membership card in the M.S.C.B.A. and must
be shown upon request of the tournament Director.
Cost of the membership card is $15.00 and shall be
payable upon signing up for initial tournament.
- Teams will be made up of 5 bowlers. Mixed Teams
will be made up of 2 men and 2 women. All Team and
Double bowlers must come from the same house.
- Bowlers must use their highest league average.
If a bowler has an average recorded on the M.S.C.B.A.
tournament computer sheet, that average must be used.
- PROPER DRESS CODE: All participants must wear a
bowling shirt with the house logo of their Center.
Whether it be collared or tee-shirt. All clothing
must be neat, clean and presentable. No sweat pants,
painters pants, spandex or cut-offs. No hats, caps
or visors. No tank tops or muscle shirts. Dress shorts
will be permitted. Improper dress will automatically
- All Senior Tournament events will be governed by
the rules put forth by the M.S.C.B.A. Rules and Committee
and the Official I.C.B.A. Candlepin Rule Book. Foot
fouls will be monitored and counted.
- Additional flights will be added if needed.
- Bowlers who do not cancel by Monday prior to the
scheduled event must pay their full entry fee.
- SPORTSMANSHIP RULE: Any participant attempting
to damage any bowling equipment by his/her action
or conduct that is disruptive to the proper administration
of any event sponsored by the M.S.C.B.A. shall receive
a warning on the first offense, and a zero shall be
given for that frame. If bowler commits second offense
of the above, he or she shall be pulled from the event
and suspended and a zero shall be given for that frame.
A dummy score (Average minus ten) shall be used on
all Teams for the suspended bowler. Third offense
will receive a written warning and inability to bowl
in the next stop. In any case where damage occurs
by the results of the above to any equipment in the
host lanes, full restitution must be made by the bowler
for all damages. Bowlers failing to make appropriate
restitution shall be suspended from bowling any M.S.C.B.A.
Sponsored event until restitution is made.
- Averages are based on 95% of 140.